Friday, March 9, 2012

Clumsiness kills.

Awaiting the polymer out from vacuum oven in the lab/. \ 

TGIF! Officially off from the dilemma of PROCEDURES and SOLVENTS. 
Gosh! Freaking busy throughout this week. 
Lectures-->Lab-->Lectures-->Supervisor-->Lab. 
Never know when shall I finish with all these. 
The convocation is in October 2012 and yea this time gonna be MINE! 
Anyway how, many things to be accomplish before the day come!! 


Year back, the comment of MeiQi on me was CLUMSY! 
I was disagree that time and now I choose not to deny as I am really a clumsy girl. 
The incoming chemist in coming October dropped the vacuum filter onto the floor. 
WTF! Accidentally. 
No excuse. 
Best proof for clumsiness. 
Tears burst out without letting anyone know with the water smashed on the floor. 
rm, Thanks for always be with me and thankkiu for the advice on repairing the vacuum filter.
love ya.  

Truly in my heart,  Thanks for the lesson on me. 
What doesn't kill you make you stronger. 
Make me stronger.  

With hopes in life, 
Everything gonna be alright. 

p/s: Life is beautiful with the warmest voice of mum over the phone. 
      Miss mum, bro and sis dearly. 
      And, papa. Iloveyou. 
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment