Is the first day of 2012. Lame in my room H10 303. Not even wish bunny, hey bunnychin, happy new year 2012. Forgive me that I would not wish anyone about the new year orally. I am still in sorrow, yet I am alive as a normal kahraijang. Charming and cheerful. I laughed a lot. I played. I dreamed about happy moments with my dad, my family, my loves but also those his suffered moments.
ANYWAYHOW, imissmydadveryverymuch.
I reread the post of 1 Jan 2011.
I was too deep into him.
This year, I can tell myself that,
WE ARE ONLY FRIENDS. and this kind of friendship gonna last longer than I expected.
cck, happy new year as well. you always remembered.
I will always remembered why I am here in UTM.
I will always remembered what was my dad's expectations in me.
Never will meteor bring him back.
I will never believe in make a wish.
My wish can never be reality.

0 comments:
Post a Comment