Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year Resolution 2014: Be Happy!

Is been so long since my last update. And, I supposed to get myself a new hair done today yet mission incomplete. On Hold. 

And, I wish it isn't too late to post a shout out of "Happy New Year 2014". Whattheheck am I doing for this past 4 days in 2014. In short, Non-stop brain storming, talking and of course OTing. I will never stop to do what I believe even it consumes time and energy. Nevertheless, it is my principle of life. Don't you want to live upright? So, why pawn the pride? 

I am cruel ONLY IF those people with or without brain stepped on my border line. I will not hesitate to let you understand the fact of being there for more than one year is not completely on luck. I have my way to achieve what I have now. So, think carefully what are you before you talk to me. I'm telling you as a chemist.Please get this clear.  Yewww. It sucks when the people you tend to put hope on him/ her turns nasty.  

Anyway how, truly appreciate these people who helped me along the way in 2013.  
Thank you for supporting me every time when I was almost drowned by stress. Pek Sii, thank you! 
Thank you for voice my thoughts out when I was bullied. Calvin-gor, thank you!
Thank you for always talk to me and cheer me up with loads of laughter in QC Room. Three Flowers ie Sock Kian, Yin Ming and Kar Sin, thank you!
Thank you dearest jimui aka BFF for always listen to me and endless support never absent.Thank you, Jying! 
Thank you to Mr. ZzKoh. I knew sometimes it isn't too easy for you to speak nicely to me, but it is good when you were in good mood and giving me your opinions in solving problems which sometimes we can't even identify the root cause.  
Thank you Boss, Boss, Boss, Boss, Boss, Boss...Thank you for the guidance, advice,critics for making me stronger and most importantly more rational in problem solving. Thank you for given me such a good chance for learning new skill and widen my prospective as a freshie in working environment. 
Many thanks to all the colleagues who involve directly or indirectly in my past one year working life. 

Life sometimes sucks. 
but
When fussy things isn't that bad as the end of the world
It is still lovely and interesting. 

Life is beautiful 
and 
I do believe that 
I can make it even wonderful and fabulous 
with
loads of love, efforts and prayers. 

2014, 
Year to shine!
Year to glow! 


Love, 
Jjing Koh  


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know...i hv pass the week after new year in hospital...

Post a Comment