[Morning] The first sunshine reminds me of your smile.
[Night] The dimmer moonlight shine on me because the jokes u told minutes ago.
I told you the song hits my mind.
I thought you gotta at least concern why it hits my mind.
The song. The you. The her.
I was smiling listening to you when you were her.
We'll never be the same huh?
You asked,
Why I just can't wait to see you have a new start.
Hey, new girl of you keeps me away huh.
Well, you shouldn't know this.
I'm doubt what it will be when you have your girl.
I'll be away.
But, my prayer will always include you.
Of course, your everything.
I'll be the first one to wish you in bliss.
I want you be better.
At least, a better you from the past.
For yourself, never is for her.
We'll always be the best friend of best.
I miss you.

0 comments:
Post a Comment