First photo taken with four of us together.
Like UNIVERSAL since it is cold there.
Can see where is this?
iFly. Have you ever tried?
Nice shoot! Thanks ya Phuey!
I love rain-falling. But, not the real.
牛车水“嘟嘟糕”
Happy BIRTHDAY Singapore?? Jjjing Koh!!
First day of Hungry Ghost Festival. Is crowded.
First try of cross the road by running fast.
My tourist guides.
As they said, never lost with the map along.
Wooaaahhh!! Long Q!!
Eating in Larkin Hawker Centre. First try of roti bakar.
Nice!
^_^
Birthday trip to The City of Merlion? Nope. It was just coincidence. Right? hiakhiak.
With loads of expectation and yea we are off to the city with everything 2.48 fold. Why must choose this city as the place of having fun since many expenses are burden-able? Wanna experience something different with everything new. For Phuey and I totally blank about that city even just a bridge apart. God always shows us a way since he sent us two angels to guide us around Singapore!! Deeply appreciate Xwen and MeiFong for the attention given on the map. LOL
Ohya, utmost warm feeling over the "happy birthday" from the Singaporean custom officer. p/s: Never will I expect such warm greetings from the serious-look officer. Nevertheless, light up my day then!! p/s: Ignore the arrogant stupiak Causeway Link driver or what sort over. His face totally freaking us out!!! Boooooooooooo.....
I named the album of photos taken there as "SMRT Tour". I guess that's most appropriate since most of the time was spent in the MRT station, interchange and the MRT train itself. Enjoyed the feeling of chit-chatting with interesting topic I would say. Sorry I'm not that open-minded still. Why lar youngster today kissed everywhere they wanted? Gosh, just beside me. tsk tsk
Typical tourist we are I would say. Many photos taken with ignoring the past-by. At the Guanyin Temple, in front of Capital City Mall, awaiting to cross the road, at Food Republic, at Sentosa and the must-go destination in SG, the UNIVERSAL trademark. Woahhh!! That's all the places we went. Sweating and rushing here and there is the only experience like us who first visit SG in one day time or shall say in less than 10 hours time.
No time for them to stop-by even just a minute or they just aren't paying any attention towards the outer environment? I seriously interested in getting know what's really on their mind and why so different between us even just a bridge apart? *winks. The music in the ear play more loudly rather than the noise around? Xwen said, this is just the first time we were there. Get used to the busy-like wth lifestyle and living pace soon.
I would rather stay in this peaceful-lovely hometown. That is not my dreamy city, I knew.
Someway, somehow. I would betray the origin of self principle because of the currency. Will I be that broke and eager for a better life materially? What if you? Wanna more money with less time or more time with less money? Can't make any promises right now. People plan, God decides.
I will never left out my family here, for sure.
Appreciate whole-hearted the birthday wishes from beloved family, especially dad. Thanks for trying to get me a cake even end-up none. The attention given on me makes me the most-blissful child ever. With them along, I can achieve more.
This is what I used to believe and will continue believing.
Not forgetting the wishes from the friends all around the country (maybe the world =p). With friends around, my life is awesome fantastic fabulous and wholesome!! Wooohaaaa!!
with love, I pray that the days after the blissful birthday will continue be shower with love and cares. 22, indeed is a new chapter of my life.
Dream high!!
Love life!
babarla~

0 comments:
Post a Comment