The sense of feeling haunted him for months and yet he was defeated.
He get used to that lost eventually.
Salute him for bear the lost in sake of his internship.
Somehow, for me,
The sense of lost is always there.
No matter how hard I tried to free my mind from that.
If you ask me what's so precious about my internship life?
The LOST RING will always be the answer.
What I really care is not the ring itself.
The ring be with me for years.
Is the sense of secure that I lost.
Get me a new one is the only alternative yet the feeling just ain't right.
The more I tried hard to improve myself in the sense of inner sense,
the lousier I am perform in every single little piece of daily routine.
I always heart the me try everything new.
Just have faith in me.
I just need more time.
Enjoy the happiness.
Life is short yet is all up to us to determine how it is going.
p/s: Gonna let the gone of the ring be remark less soon.
babarla~

0 comments:
Post a Comment