"If I die young" by The Band Perry.
Take your time to listen this song too. .
♥Is the song as background music of mine. His vocal is just awesome as well.
My elephant worried when I kept mentioned about "If I die young."
So do I.
What left for me before, after and on the day itself?
What expression do I have for my last minute?
What words am I going to deliver?
What kind of memories is leave with me to another place?
When will I return back as human again?
What the hell with my achievement in life?
I had just enough time. Either you.
Too fast to live.
Too young to die.
Treasure what you have right now, right here.
Always mentioned about my family...
But Never I express love towards my besties.
We love each other just as before.
Friends are for a lifetime.
So, believe me,
Before you give me up, I will never give you up.
Start missing the days we laughed and cried together.
Names are not important anymore.
We are all known as " FRIENDS."
Together we can beat sunshine.
babarla~

0 comments:
Post a Comment