Not because of I loved the wrong guy.
I knew it through many experiences, even not mine.
I'm just not too into him.
I was sad over as my pride was being stepped harshly on the floor.
Is was me who done all this.
Is kinda insulting!!
But is all brought by my own!
who to blame?
He would say,
I never convey the message correctly!
It was my faults!
I'm so sorry!
But,
please don think too much.
We are friends. now and after.
I cried and my tears prove my determination.
I gonna let go.
Let go of myself from his hold on me.
He will never be mine.
This is the FACTS!!
I'm different!
I'm the LEO!
Not going to have "right here waiting!"
one of my friend said,
he is on the way of finding me.
i'm just here for him.
i'm waiting for the right guy to love me more.

0 comments:
Post a Comment