Tuesday, February 1, 2011

few days before bunny comes

One day in Moli Ider with my sweetest sdbl-ian from 6.2A and one day with my dearest besties in Bear's house. Is two kind of feelings but for the same reason. Is NEW YEAR!! and the bunny is here to chase the zzz Tiger away~woohooo!!

First gathering, I was busy with my facebook and my dramasmovies transfer. I was not meant to do so but I eagerly need those dramas even I have not much time for my course works. My bro was true. I live in my imagination and those just my illusion of mine in life. We chat like usual and had a loads of sharing. I enjoyed very much by chatting with gan and meiqi regarding the art works. How I envy as I also hope I can own such creativity and innovative mind. As usual, edmund khoo still active and energetic. But, he had mend the way he talks. No hurty words from him. ^^ We guys rocks! Hope so we can have another gathering years after.

Second gathering, with my dearest besties. Is steam boat !!! steam boat!! Loved the gathering to the max! We have our long-time-n0-see shi yie and chua and pei zhen. Fantastic! Even we are spouting nonsense and lame jokes here and there, still we have loads of laughter. A surprise birthday celebration for jia ying and the super duper funky Mafia games. ARgghhhhhh!! Is very tiring to blink my eyes. But, is kinda fun when the killer blink her/his eyes towards me who is the police..QIANG QIANG~ u are caught!!
Heard about the from jian an and bear and chie yi and phuey, Wah!! gonna watch this movie!!! PPS stream via TOSHIBA satellite! wait me ya~~ We were so concentrated listening to jian an when he talked about the dreams and types of dreams, frequency of brain exert and many kinds of interesting studies which we seldom came across. Now only I realized such a waste since I ignored him for his lame jokes. Waah! he is cool. LOL.

Not forget to mention, GREAT DAY is really an awesome movie! Is kind of touching movie! Buatan MALAYSIA, thumbs up! same goes as Jess Lee~ congrats and well done! ^^

Really happy to have such gathering with my lovely friends. new year NEW YEAR !!!
I got a hamper today!
woohoo!!
nice day
awaiting for new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment