Tuesday, February 22, 2011

coming to the extreme

I choose to ignore is not because I'm stupid.

I choose to let go this friendship just like what I had promised myself that those who does not appreciate my friendship is welcome to get out from my life.

Just had my test and the mood is heavenly nice. Well, sometimes things do not go as what we planned. I just couldn't stand the attitude. The pissed off is because of having so-called friends around me.No comments.

I will learn how to become independent and become stronger as I need to overcome all these. This is just a lesson for me. Imma kinda thankful as I still have those friends who always stand by my side. I will appreciate them well and never let go of them because of those who does not worth it.

I will become stronger.
No more cries on this stupid matter.
^^

This post is for my beleved "tears".

0 comments:

Post a Comment