Sunday, February 27, 2011

如果你可以深陷,为什么我不可以?

Don't ask me why I feel sad? U will never know my feeling.
U never understand me, even I would say u are my best friend here.
U will always say that I do not know what is love, if i say i know now, do u believe?

Still remember the time u kept on think of ur GOD?
isn't that the same feeling as me?
u like the person yet cannot reach ?
I was just stand for u no matter what.
not only the person in love know what is love.

I like him and i know is impossible.
but, i tried hard not to grab on him.
he said i can do whatever things to him as long as i can feel better.
im so miserable because i know i cant own him yet i cant leave him.

I know you live in bliss now.
I will never share my sorrow with you.
I would never want my emotion influence the people in bliss.
Just let my emo influenced by hormone last for 24 hours.
like what u think.
just let me be.

let me be the joke if u wish so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment