Happy new semester. How is your day? Are the lecturers nice? I guess u can fit yourself to the new busy life style well. Strive for excellence!! U will never forget this right? I have no worries on you and u can go further from this. Have u met your sunshine? If you know the one is meant for you, do not give up easily and go for him. If he is really nor for u, keep your head up and walk away.
I believe nothing can beat u and you are always precious and being treasured. Only remember the awesome things u had in life. Good try and always have faith in yourself. Be someone who bring sunshine to others along the way finding urself your true sunshine.
Love,
rui jing 2010
My reply:
I guess I had fail in achieving all these. The expectations on me seems easy yet hard to accomplish it. I just cannot concentrate in class. My mind was wandering since early morning. He get thin and look nice. This is my only consent. He looked happy and no one even notice the me with a very ugly smile. Terrible! Not even looked at him when talked to him. I acted like a fool in front of him. Being caught by lecturer that my mind was wandering. I was stacked there with her very basic question. So embarrassing.
Today went out for dinner. Met a friend. His warm smile light up the gloomy day.
The awesome thing for today is
the rubbish inside the toilet was being cleaned and no more catS wondering around!
It's awesome!
May everyday full with happiness.
Is the first day of schooling.
Is the first day I met him after his new relationship.
Try hard to stay as friend.
BUT
may time stop at the moment which he promised not to leave me alone.
I wanna sue CUPID for the wrongdoings.

2 comments:
like. CUPID is what??
丘比特。它射错箭,害我伤得不轻~
Post a Comment