Sunday, January 9, 2011

recent activities

Wanna wrote something about the recent days. Keep on editing yet nothing comes out.
These days,

I miss him less.
I spent loads of money on outing.
I used to craps.
I started to understand my life.
I had weird dreams.
I felt exhausted when dealing with packing things.
I bought new clothes for new year.
I had more closer relationship with siblings.
I decided not to join an official society which busy like HELL.
I had promised my friend to become her personal assistant in coming campus election.
I bought a new book on politics.
I became active in social life.
I recalled about my national service.
I had missed the time going back home.
I had talked about LOVE with someone even I had no experience in that.
I had began to work hard in improving my English.
I had started to upgrade myself for higher market value as a quality undergraduate.
I had decided started to learn Korean Language on my own.
I had decided to go for a concert if BIGBANG is here in Msia.
I am missing my parents very much.
I am still searching my PRINCE.

jjing is expecting

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am still searching my PRINCE. ♥

Post a Comment