I got my result slip today. No further explanation on it since I maintain my result. Haven reached my target of mine, gonna have a hard work this sem. have a STRIKE this sem. Well, walk my talk and settle down for the quizzes. I have to find back the fighting spirit which I had lost on the way to campus from hometown.
Sat beside him this afternoon. Comfort and easy. Never hesitate to show him my concern. Kinda hard to let go in such way? Let it be. Wish to be his best friend even not his girl friend. Sound silly yet I had enjoyed doing so.
Miss mummy all of sudden. Going for a movie tomoro. Looking forward a fantastic movie.
Remind of the old days I spent days in YONG PENG as waitress in cousin's eatery shop. Don wish to go back to the old days. I could not agree with my lady boss's perspective. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Not more than that.
Don't be shy. Be sunshine.


0 comments:
Post a Comment