Ole Ole Ole Ole..!! Malaysia BOLEH!!! Goal GOAL gOAL..!!!!
Coming to the end of 2010. Let's welcome 2011, 7 hours later. Is my cousin's birthday today and wish her all the best in coming years as a mother!!! Is a exhausted day after the spring cleaning. Not forget to mention, is a off-day for public. Not because of my cousin yet me but is MALAYSIAN TIGER won the football match. This SPECIAL public holiday manage to console Johorean who have to work on NEW YEAR 2011. At least, this is a piece of good news for Malaysian after the price of EVERYTHING increase by 10-20%.
That's all credit of the Malaysia Football team who won the AFF Suzuki Cup. Malaysia Boleh spirit once again being ignited. Malaysian will stay united as we all share the victory.Is it so the purpose of making the last day of 2010 as public holiday? Does our beloved PM thought of the implementation of this declaration? Do we really need such holiday to stay united?I doubt it and all these burning questions will not have any fair answers.
I'm not a sport-lover for the time being and for future. I will never notice the news about football especially. I am now still enjoying my semester break holidays.So this SPECIAL holiday does not make my day.
I do not think that we deserved to have this holiday for three reasons: one, we are not the one who won the match, is the TEAM who won. They deserved honors and rewards. second, not every Malaysian concern about the match and not even support them along the way, that including me. third, is not that big deal for a break. Stock market is more important thousand times compare to this match. One day off brings zero effect to this country unity but severe impact to the economizers. Flash back, not even a break when Dato LEE CHONG WEI won the Olympic silver medals in badminton match. Well, No. 2 badminton player can never have such pride because football team have more player? or Dato Lee is fairer?
Somehow, is a fact that Olympic is more grand than whatsoever Cup.
I always believe the ONE MALAYSIA slogan is not part of politic games but is for bring all Malaysian together. Victory is something deserved to be celebrated nationwide. But, I really suggest to have another way out. This may just a small decision of our PM, it turn to be a big consent for citizen like me. Oh ya, I'm the incoming voter for coming 2011 election.
I only hope for a better MALAYSIA. Nothing more than that.
Anyway.
happy holiday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment