I am LOST.
is been the fifth day i had let myself wander like wild SPIRIT.
I have no idea what to do, even i know i have many assignments to be completed.
well. i keep on telling myself that "i was busy enough since last week, so i need to rest and the rest is really prepared for the tougher life afterward."It really sound gREAT as even i myself also believe that i can buck up within this few days. well, it seems like i failed to do so as now is 7pm of sunday.
anyway,
I gonna stay calm. i need to. i have to let myself be with GOd. come on, im alright. think positive, right?
yesterday is the PROGRAM 1 MALAYSIA. actually i do hope my friends can attend.I was sad. i know nothing in this world will remain as what it was for long. but, i really don like my kolej PRINCIPAL being changed so soon. after 5 months, nw only i realized that how importance of Dr Anizu to us. I do not wish he left us and i bet he also do not wish to leave us as he actually shed tears when we JKM took turns to take photos with him. He treated us really nice and in return, i would give him my respect. for long, i promised. thanks for your HELPS, all the way along my JKM journey. i was thankful as i met this father-liked principal at the moment i need help the most. none of the words can describe my THANKFUL.

outing with sansan alone is no longer something new for me. well, i will always be the listener. i like to listen what's on her mind. sometimes, one word or one sentence from her will make me think deeply about myself. this time, i decided to wash my clothes daily. LOLx. i wish i can walk my talk.
and,
i wanna find back my smile.
that INNOCENT smile.
I'm NOBODY.
NOBODY is PERFECT.
therefore,
I'm PERFECT.
stomached.
jjing is signing off.

0 comments:
Post a Comment