Thursday, June 24, 2010

OMG

I found back him through facebook. Its amazing. After 6 years, his smile still there in my heart. I know i have to let go and deeply in my heart i know that we are not fated to be together. I know. Clearly know. But that kind of feeling start without any warning and it is continuously make my mind uneasy. Keep on remind of old days. A very beautiful memories for me. I feel that is the love i want, at that time. Ignore the gap between us. Yeah.I just simply ignored it. I know he maybe made fun of my heart. But, i only remember his smile and always the passion of him in marching. I love marching because of him. I though i had forget him.But, is not, he still there. I hope i can go for you, but many things stop me from going to you. I miss you like OMG~

How is he doing now?

Is he still remember me?

Do i have to tell him that i am the one who admire him that time?


Nope.
Cannot.
I can do nothing.

Wish him all the best!
Thx for coming into my life.
Thats fate.
^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment