One week at home, i seriously had fun with my bro~He is now start to panic for his SPM, but still has that mood to make fun of me..Sometimes jjing did feels furious if he was overboard,but really enjoyed when we laughed non-stop just because of a small joke.My tears just come out without any notice.Is been long, tears because of happy~
Hope so daddy continue getting better~ *hand crossed*
Recently, my house added one new member.LoL.Is a doggie la..my bro like him vy much since he look cute.For me, he look so-so compare my previous lovely doggie named "pui-pui".My bro eveb make fun of him as he got a vy unique skin colour.My bro said the unbalance skin colour is resulted by sunlight.Lol.There, i show u guys his photos. But, he maybe will be sent back to his mother as he refuse to eat anything even though my bro force him to drink some mlik since he is not eating or drinking for whole two days. Poor thing.
This time back really played a lot.Not only play at home, jjing outing with friends too. My gang, left out only 3 persons in batu pahat.Too sad.Actually i do mind about people's reaction if there is any gathering. Somehow, i am seriously disappointed with someone. Well, still had fun with Mfong and Phuey. I seriously admired phuey when she talked about her Japanese class. She had went through so much hard works then only can speak in that foreign language.OMG!! After i said i feel like wanna learn Germany language, Phuey mum straight away said that language is the hardest among all. I nearly fainted. Is that so??? Oh ya, next time not need to go cha fang anymore. We just buy some snacks and go chit-chat in Phuey's house. I felt comfortable in her house and is easy for us to talk in watever pitch,watever volume and watever pattern. I had enjoy there even though i was suffering from tooth-ache that time. Really like that kind of feeling. What Phuey said was right, eating snacks can make people feel delighted and FRIENDSHIP NEVER FADE EVEN AFTER MANY YEARS LATER. I also believe so as u believe. The 5 years date still be remembered??? @.@?? I am really looking forward the Melaka trip. Hope so can make it~
Dad bought a new bicycle. hehe.I really like the bicycle. It look nostalgia~Its really light and fast~huhu..I was enjoyed myself while ride the bicycle early in the morning. Nice view, Cool and fresh weather and vy peaceful mind~thats how i spent my every morning..I know my bro also feels that way since he also use bicycle instead of motorbike..hehe..
No more holiday..I know is time for me to contribute.My time, My youth, My money is going to vanish in this two weeks time. Hope so all my hard works can be appreciated. Not need to be rewarded. I knew that if u do appreciate me as i appreciate u guys. One question for me yesterday, will u continue to be a JKM for the next year??
Lol.

0 comments:
Post a Comment